Help Hetty Reclaim our Democracy
A vote for Hetty is a vote for our children – and our future
I have two missions – to make Australia the safest place for children to grow up and to keep the bastards honest. Please help me give our children a voice in their future, their safety and their planet. Please help me tackle the lack of political accountability, honesty and integrity.
It’s time to believe again.
My pledge to voters
- I will only accept donations with no strings attached and no expectations other than doing my duty for the people of Queensland. An accountable and transparent process will be applied to all donations received.
- I will be your voice in the Australian Senate, a brave and strong voice that will not be bought or compromised.
- My dedication to the protection of all children is unwavering and will always remain my ﬁrst priority.
- I will be fully transparent.
- Fairness, truth, justice and integrity will underpin all actions I undertake.
- I will stand up for the community, lifestyles, environment and economy. At all times, I will only support sustainable, transparent and ethical development.
- I will employ an open mind, reasoned debate, research and consultation with my electorate and experts to arrive at well informed and properly considered policy positions.
- Without compromise, I will ensure the best interests of the people of Queensland remains my priority at all times.
- I will retain a conscience vote on every issue.
- I will work with all elected representatives in Parliament fairly and openly to ensure stable and effective government.
Hetty’s achievements include:
- 2018 Named No: 48 – Qld 100 most influential People
- 2016 Australian Businesswomen’s ‘Hall of Fame’
- 2016 Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- 2015 Australian of the Year for Queensland
- 2014 Member of the Order of Australia (AM)
- 2013 Ernst & Young (Northern Australia) Social Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2013 Financial Review & Westpac’s Top ‘100 Women of Influence’
- 2012 Finalist Telstra Business Women’s Awards
- 2010 Paul Harris Fellowship – Rotary International
- 2009 Toastmasters International Communication and Leadership Award
- 2004 & 2003 Australian Lawyers Alliance Civil Justice Award
- Justice of the Peace (Qual)
- Member Australian e-Safety Commissioners Online Safety Consultative Working Group
- Member QFCC Advisory Council
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Community Practice and Governance
Sign Up today!
Thanks for viewing our Help Hetty page.
Sign up to be notified of all our help or volunteering notices, please fill out the form below and you will be added to our email list.
Other ways to help Hetty
Every little bit helps, no mater how small it is we are grateful for your assistance.
I will be running without the millions of glossy brochures hitting letterboxes etc that my opponents will have but hopefully I will have something far more powerful – you! Tell everyone to Vote 1 Hetty Johnston…. Tell them why you think I am the best candidate, the one most likely to do this job properly and honestly. I need you to spread the word everywhere you go.
Become my keyboard warrior. Share and post and encourage others to do the same. So many powerful groups out there right across the country – we need to start a movement to #reclaim our democracy. Spread the word and help me build the support and awareness that I am going to need if I am to win.
Help by putting a car sticker on your back windscreen to promote me wherever you go.
Help me by having a Vote 1 Hetty sign on your property
Walk with me, talk with me, travel with me….. help me as I move about the electorate and try to meet as many people as possible. Introduce me to your friends, neighbours and social network. Tell me about local events I should attend.
Again, I don’t have the money to pay for marketing or social media professionals. If you have skills that can support this campaign then I would love to hear from you.
I will need help on polling day but also pre-polling and postal vote delivery.